This is a one time setup in 6 Easy Steps! (if you use a different computer or get a new one, you will need to set this up again)
Below is one way to except Session cookies.
Open your Internet Explore.
1. Click on "TOOLS" from the top menu bar.
2. Click on "Internet Options"
3. Click on the "Privacy" tab on the popup window.
4. Click on Advanced.
5. Put a check mark in "Override Automatic Cookie Handling" and "Always Allow Session Cookies"
6. Click "OK" on the two open windows.
Now you can Login.